Partnerships & Collaborations
- We have established strong local links with Lister Steps Hub - a local childcare and community company who are seeking to renovate the former Lister Drive Carnegie Library for community use. We set up our own office in their premises in 2015.
- We continue to deliver our regular community workshops at the Victoria Gallery & Museum and are grateful to the VG&M staff for their support.
- Thanks are also due to Sudley House, National Museums, Liverpool for accommodating our Mossley Hill Writing Group.
- Since 2013 we have worked in partnership with Mersey Care NHS Trust to provide the Poet-in-Residence project.
- We are about to embark on our latest wellbeing and writing project Liverpool Elegies thanks to funding from Liverpool Clinical Commissioning group
- North End Writers is an active member of Merseyside Literature Partnership.